It’s same but different….
We’ll also commemorate Manjula through her gifts and now with the added extra of working with young people, to help them grow, develop and thrive..
We’ve helped with a young man’s education and plan to do more of that next year by supporting a young girl
- sponsored meals at an ashram for older people
- sited benches in two parks in Mysore
- created a garden in the park opposite our house, we’ve always had a garden at the house but this is something else
- taken our team on holiday to the beach in Kerala
- provided almost 50 cycles as gifts to individuals and organisations
Manjula’s Mysore was our domain on the internet but we’ve now gone one step further and named the new company after the woman who made it all possible.
Manjula’s Mysore will continue to do good, reflecting Manjula’s kindness, through partnerships of NGOs, business and with our team of community volunteers.