and the message… “application being reviewed by the Regional Passport office” which is a completely useless update.
So we’re all going to have a break and not do the passport blog thing over the weekend.
I can hear the sighs of relief and hip hip hoorays reverberating around the Facebook and blog world…. 😉
To bring it, nearly up to date (blog time is like winter time as its a bit behind) so far, we’ve:
- revised and amended Manjula’s ID ( Aadhar card) so it is now correct and consistent,
- visited the Bank manager for documents to prove her address,
- obtained the TC (transfer certificate from her school)
- applied and received a PAN (tax card) card,
- sworn an affidavit with the advocate,
- submitted the online application and documents,
- attended the Bangalore office to actually submit the application itself and for Manjula to be interviewed,
- met the police,
- neighbours signed forms and verification report gone from Police to Regional Passport Office.
It’s cost thousands of Rupees, endless meetings, hours on the internet and in traffic and a ton more grey hairs
and I’ve learned a LOT
but there is the risk of it taking over and lethargy air got there first, so let’s have a nice relaxing weekend and a cycle trip with Simon in the morning